Monday, February 1, 2010

january.

An alternate title for this post could be january=lame.  I just checked my bank statement from January 09 and it was sorely disappointing. According to Bank of America I didn't spend a dime on clothes last January. Hmmmm..... I find that hard to believe, but I only had the one account and I NEVER use cash so it must be true. I literally said out loud, "You have GOT to be kidding me," when I realized it wasn't such a feat to go through January without shopping. Apparently I did it last year only probably didn't complain as much at the time. I did however spend a crap load on eating out. Please don't tell me I made the wrong resolution. I'm trying really hard not to be pissed off, I was just hoping for a little more gratification than "congratulations, all this pain (yes, pain) you're going through is for not." Crossing my fingers for foolishly extravagant spending in February 09.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your frustration in every word you typed! I would feel the same way!!!! I'm thinking these spring month comparisons will make you feel so much better! Hang in there, it's all for a good cause. Think of future home ownership, furniture,etc.! And all the discoveries you've made in your own closet!

    ReplyDelete