Thursday, July 15, 2010

birfday.

Mom and Erin gave me birthday money so i had $250 to spend! I went into it super excited and ransacked the racks of forever 21. I forgot how miserable it is to try on clothes. I'm not going to get on my soap box about how frustrating it is to be (literally) kid-size, however, erin and mom had to keep my spirits up. I got a couple things from forever 21, marshalls, macys, target, and j crew. i officially spent my last birthday money today. i knew i couldn't spread it all out to last the rest of my challenge time so it's all gone now. it was almost stressful b/c i wanted to make sure i didn't buy things i wouldn't really wear. i had to be uber picky and buy practical things.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm glad you made it home safely. Mom and I decided that Brandon would have called us if you hadn't since neither of us had heard from you.

    2. You need to post the picture we took of you in F21. I'll resend it if need be. People might like a visual.

    ReplyDelete