Monday, November 14, 2011

napgate.

finley is not so easy to put down for naps these days. it started about 3 weeks ago. she's so determined to crawl that that's all she'll do in her crib. some days it literally takes an HOUR of her "crawling" and rolling around before she'll fall asleep. she's happy as a clam in there so i leave her, but i know she's exhausted. she's rubbing her eyes, yawning, but still keeps going. sometimes after that she'll sleep for a while, but other times she's up after 30 minutes to keep on practicing. she's so very close to crawling. probably due to all this extra practice. i've started to pat her back for a bit to get her super sleepy, but she's so nosy she cranes her whole body to look at me and try to grab my hair. i put my head down on the crib rail so she can't see my face (mainly b/c i'm trying not to laugh) so my hair hangs over. too tempting and she ends up trying to get me. i always know i'm in for some entertainment when i put her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment