Sunday, January 2, 2011

drew.











drew came at the perfect time, dec. 20, 2010. erin was able to be home for christmas eve/christmas day and i was able to spend the most amount of time possible with him! 2 whole weeks almost! Needless to say we are quite the happy aunt and uncle and can't wait for our own little bundle to come in a few months. since we got to spend lots of time with a newborn we were mentally taking notes...however, andrew is pretty chill (at least for now) and erin makes it look easy. don't worry, i have no misconceptions about what a newborn is like and know finley will have a mind of her own. luckily i have some outstanding moms to look up to and help us. hanging out with andrew and grace made us that much more excited for april to come. and maybe it was a little reality check too. :)


3 comments:

  1. adorable!! I love each and every new post!! & I love you sweet precious family (Mike's smile in the background of your pic is so great!)

    BTW: Finn looks to be growing like a weed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I'm glad I'm making this look easy...ha ha ha! Drew is pretty chill but I think that helps that I am too with him. And Andrew planned his arrival perfectly. We were able to attend the chili cookoff, go shopping for you, I was able to make Christmas cookies, home for Christmas and you got to spend 2 whole weeks with your nephew and niece. I know Grace misses you guys (and so do we!). Thanks for all the tremendous help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and B will be incredible parents. So happy I get to be part of this sweet miracle's life whose name is Finley. Loved having you home for two weeks, miss you to pieces. Glad you & B got some great time with Gracie and Drew too! You are naturals with the whole baby thing! Gracie loves you both so much! Oh- and so do I!

    ReplyDelete