Tuesday, January 12, 2010

affect.

Apparently my friends are also being affected by this "experiment." There is an event coming up in which we kind of want to match. You know I don't love being twinkies (no really morgs, i don't), but my brf.s and I like to get t-shirts when we do something fun together--as proven below.






Now 17A is not doing disney again, but Morgan's birthday weekend is going to be just as fun. 2 of the 4 immediately thought we should get t-shirts and then remembered that I can't buy any new clothes this year. I would HATE to punish the birthday girl and they kind of already thought this through. They will happen to order an extra one that I will borrow and then give back straight away.

Problem. Solved.

1 comment:

  1. we have too many matching instances for me to believe you. besides you love me too much not to indulge me sometimes. and that is why i adore you. brf.

    ReplyDelete