Sunday, January 10, 2010

tracking.

Mom and Tamara brought up the fact of how rewarding it would be to keep track of how much I'm saving. I'll need some ideas of how I can do this since I'm kind of avoiding clothes all together so I don't really know what I WOULD be buying. Of course an exact number at the end isn't necessary, but I like the idea of having a rough estimate of what I saved. If anything it would probably be an underestimate. I think if I had some sort of number at the end it would be less likely for me to revert to my old habits or go on a shopping spree right after. I'm not gonna go blow everything I just spent a year saving...at least not on clothes.
 
Note to self: read this at the very end when I all I really want to do is go on a major shopping spree.

1 comment:

  1. Do you online bank? If so just go back over the last years record and start adding up all the clothing purchases. If you can't go back over a whole year just do a month or two and get an average and then multiply by 12. Then presto you have a (very) approximate ammount saved.

    ReplyDelete