Saturday, January 16, 2010

candyshop.

Everyone needs a Morgan. We all know this and here is another reason why my friends are amazing. Morgan is one of the most giving people in the world and here is just one example of why. (This does tie in to my blog, I promise).

CandyShop Boutique

Basically Morgan's going to do a clothing swap at her apt. and everyone pays a little "admission fee"  and then you can get your shop on. The proceeds will then go to Morgan's choice of Royal Kids Family Camp where a few years ago she met an amazing little girl named Candy (hence the name). Anyways I'm definitely planning on attending/contributing to the first annual CandyShop, but it will only be a monetary donation. I think it's pretty obvious I am really not in a position to be giving up my clothes, but I can certainly give some moola. I also want to go and hang out and hopefully it wont be too torturous. I have a couple months to prepare and spread the word to my H-Town peeps.

Morgan makes things happen.

1 comment:

  1. thankyou.thankyou. i believe this is the nicest thing anyone has ever written about me. i adore you. brf.

    ReplyDelete